Friday, October 22, 2010

Books, Audio Books, and other Digital Learning Media

in my Personal Library

What a great resource internet and blogs are -- I can share with you what I am reading, listening to, or watching ... we can discuss interactively what you think of my learning resource and share your ideas, comments, and thoughts and that can be a mutually enriching experience -- WOW -- that sounds great, doesn't it.

I will start with my recent reads, and then keep adding previously read material also from the small collection in my library. I hope you will share with me material from your collection that you think I will learn from and benefit from as well.

I think I will start off with a separate post for each learning resource. Later on I will add a progressive collective list of all the learning material from the posts in this blog.

Please do let me know what you think of this endeavor -- I would welcome and appreciate your comments.

May We Always Be Open To Learning!


Love
Yogi

No comments:

Post a Comment